Kitchen gadgets you can’t live without. Aren’t you curious to know what they are?
What’s up lovely friends? Anything new and exciting? It’s pretty hot over here, and it makes one want to stay home most of the time…If you love to cook staying home is easy, right? Speaking of cooking, today’s post is all about the best and must-have kitchen gadgets that I carefully picked for you!
Cooking Teachers & Kitchen Gadgets
My mother-in-law is a cooking teacher and a great cook. She always says, “You should never compromise over quality”. Oh Man, her kitchen is even prettier than mine… she has all kinds of kitchen gadgets! I am always impressed with her stuff. A few gadgets here might be stolen from her kitchen’s gadget recommendations.
In the future, I will interview her and do a post about her favourite gadgets only. I promise, you will not be disappointed as she has a great taste.
You can’t be a cooking teacher if you don’t have great kitchen gadgets in your kitchen, right?
Moms Also Recommend These Kitchen Gadgets
My mother is also the best cook on earth. Her food has high demand in my husband’s friends circles. When I eat at work I mostly eat in my office, and after that when I see patients, they always say “Oh, it smells so good here”. You will see some of the gadgets I have for my mother and she uses them every day. She also has a wishlist to get some more for herself.
Bushra’s Lifestyle is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Here is The List Of The Best Kitchen Gadgets
1- KitchenAid KSM155GBAZ 5-Qt. Artisan Design Series with Glass Bowl
The Kitchen Aid brand is pretty reliable to pretty much all of us. Their products last long. This is a well-constructed mixer and comes with easy controls. Its stand out feature is a glass bowl which is a show stopper in the kitchen. Somehow. glass has always flattered me in the kitchen.
This gadget will totally transform your kitchen!
If you are hooked to baking, then this mixer is a must-have. It looks very elegant and classy. Having it certainly uplifts your status as a cook and will make you an authentic pie crust maker.
- Easy to use
- Comes with one-year limited warranty
- Multipurpose attachment hub, over 15 optional attachments
- 5qt glass bowl with measurement markings
- 10-speed setting with tilt-head design.
- Available in 13 different colors.
Comes with the burnished metal flat beater, burnished metal dough hook, and wire whip. It’s a bit pricey but the quality is awesome
You can create endless menu and culinary treats with its extra accessories
This one is a little less expensive, but this would be my second choice for a lower budget.
10 best products to make your home clutter-free
How to invest in the best cookware sets
2-Premium Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls Set
We all know that every kitchen needs mixing bowls, hence we have to add them in our list, and this is a cute little set. This quality stainless steel bowl set looks great and pretty. You gotta have pretty stuff in the kitchen. After all, you need to please your eyes as well with everything.
- Food-grade steel
- Shatterproof and lightweight
- Freezer and dishwasher safe
- The flat bottom offers reliability & stability
- Sized to every task and comes in 3/4 quart to 8 quart
3-Instant Pot Smart WiFi 6 Quart Multi-use Electric Cooker
This little instant pot-electric cooker has way too many benefits to offer. It’s insanely helpful and a huge time saver in your cooking life. It wears many hats, as you can use it as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, or porridge cooker. Oh man, that’s quite a few ways to cook!
What do you guys think? Wait, it’s not done yet.. you can also use it as a yogurt maker, cake maker, saute/searing, and steamer!
This is a necessity in the kitchen- a must have! This thing is phenominal.
- OMG, over 750 pre-programmed scripted recipes
- Cooks up to 70% faster
- Monitor progress in graphics through smart devices
- IOS/Android cooker control app with 750 scripted recipes
- Progam your instant pot from your smartphone or tablet
- Smart WIFI schedule to cook, adjust, & monitor your meal for optimal convenience
- Unlimited cooking customizations
- Share your favourite recipes with your family
- Stainless steel cooking pot and steam rack.
- No chemical coatings
- Comes with a steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, mittens and condensation collector
- Energy efficient
I can go on and on praising this thing, I completely love this device! It can replace up to 8 kitchen appliances. Can you imagine that?
Here are 47-plus instant pot recipes for you guys to try!
4- Keurig K475 Single-Serve K-Sup Pod Coffee Maker
Keurig is one of the gadgets my husband can’t survive without. He has many other gadgets to go along with it as well. It is one of the best brands.
This Coffee maker comes with 6 K-Cup pods and a water handle, plus 2 filters to help your beverages taste the best.
- Strong brew
- 5 cup sizes
- 70 oz water reservoir allows you to brew 8 extra cups before having to refill
- Less than one minute brew time
- Removable drip tray fits a 7.2″ travel mug
- 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 oz K-cup pod brew sizes
- Brews a Carafe 22, 26 or 30 oz using K- Carafe pods (Carafe is not included)
- Strength control setting
- Large color touch screen with a digital clock
- Can be programmed on and off automatically at set times to conserve energy
You would love it every single day as we have been using the Keurig brand for the last 7 years.
5- COSORI 5.8Qt Electric Hot Air Fryer – One Of The Neat Kitchen Gadgets
I discovered it when I visited one of my friends and she reheated up Samosas in it. They were as crispy as if you fried them the first time. I was instantly sold on it.
Its built-in digital touch screen menu offers 11 cooking presets including, Steak, French fries, Vegetables, Root Vegetables, Bread, Desserts, Poultry, Seafood, Shrimp, Bacon, Frozen Foods, Preheat. Just tap and go!
- Designed in California
- 2 years warranty for free with lifetime support
- 11 cooking presets,
- Super easy to use!
- XL oven oilless cooker
- Space and time saver
- Square basket to put more food in. Baskets are removable and are non-stick
- The best health gift for the weight watcher
- 85% less fat than traditional deep frying methods without compromising over the quality of the taste
- Cooks faster than a conventional oven with crispier and tastier results
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
It’s hard to find bad reviews for this product. Google-land has a lot of great things to say!
6- KOIOS Juicer, High Juice Yield
If you love healthy drinks and homemade natural juices, then you need to get one of these. It will give you a lot more juice with fewer fruits or vegetables. Overall, no regret if you purchase this.
- The motor has 2 years of warranty,
- Super easy to assemble and clean.
- Very affordable
- Ultra-quiet and versatile
- A low-speed juicing system keeps nutrients from being destroyed.
- Comes with a recipe book as well.
- Very easy to clean
7- KitchenAid KSB1575ER 5-Speed Diamond Blender One of My Favorite Kitchen Gadgets
Who doesn’t love smoothies? Nothing can be better than a homemade smoothy… yum… now I need to go and make one before I finish this post! This little blender has everything you need to make a delicious and tasty drink. It looks great on your countertop.
- Available in 24 different colors
- The diamond blending system ensures that all in ingredients blend together.
- Easy to clean
- BPA free
- Shatter, scratch, and stain-resistant
- 5 years limited warranty
8- Maverick SEC-2 Henrietta Hen Egg Cooker, Chicken Shape
This is one of the kid’s favorite gadgets that we have. We have a little larger one than this as we can cook six eggs at a time. It’s very helpful in the morning and provides you with freshly boiled eggs.
- Multi-functions as you can not only boil eggs with it but also can steam buns, bread, dumplings, and other food.
- Cute design with safe handles.
9- Mueller Austria V-Pro Multi Blade Adjustable Mandoline Cheese/Vegetable Slicer
this is one of the niftiest little kitchen gadgets I have ever used. For me, this product gets a big thumbs up as I have been using it for the last 13 years in my kitchen. It works like magic. It cuts everything very fast. This one stands up or sits on a bowl, A ton of different slicing grating inserts.
- Extremely fast blades.
- Stylish cutting designs for food presentations
- Adjustable from 1-9mm.
- German engineered 5 ultra-sharp 420-grade hardened surgical stainless steel blades
- FDA and LFGB standard approved
- A big time saver
- Slicing guard with stainless steel prongs
- Comes with a slicer blade, wavy blade, shredder, coarse shredder, and grater
- Money-back guaranty
You are going to fall in love with this product, once you use it for a week!
10- DALSTRONG Knife Set Block
If you don’t desire to have a sharp and finest set of knives in the kitchen, then don’t claim yourself as a cooking lover. They are great tools to give a final shape to your meal.
The reason I picked this set is craftsmanship. It’s so beautifully made with German HC steel. However, since it’s pricy so I do have included a less pricey version below as well to suit low and high budgets
- Will last a lifetime
- Stain-resistant, stunning design elements
- Incredibly sharp razor with a hand-polished edge at 14-16 degrees per side.
- Luxury imported black wood handles are triple-riveted with a grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability
- Engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness and hand-polished to a satin finish
- Money-back guarantee
Here is what included in the set
- 6″ utility knife for fruit and small veggies
- 5.5″ serrated utility knife for tomatoes, french loaves and more
- 5″ Steak knives – set of 6
- 3.75″ Paring knife for detail work, peeling, pitting, coring, etc
- 2.75″ Peeling knife for decorative cutting
- 9″ bread knife
- 9″ Slicer knife
- 8.5″ Kiritskue knife
- 8″ Chef’s knife for the multi-purpose culinary workhorse
- 7″ Santoku knife
- 7″ Nakiri – square nose vegetable chopper
- 6″ Boning knife
- 10″ Dalstrong honing steel for maintaining edges between sharpenings
A great bang for your buck!
The more affordable version is this one. I wanted to give you an option according to your budget. This is the one I have been using currently and it works just fine. It’s not that fancy though.
Questions For you
1-What is your favoirite gadget? I would love to hear your thoughts
2-Which one have you already used before?
3-Which one do you think can be a big time saver?
4- Do you prefer to spend more money on better quality by investing in some great products?
6 thoughts on “The 10 Best Kitchen Gadgets You Can’t Live Without”
Such a great list! The microwave egg make is so cute. I have an Instant Pot and love it. I haven’t made many things in it yet, but my favorite thing to make in it is chicken and dumplings. It takes longer to prep than to cook! ?
Michelle, that little egg maker is so fun for my kids… they run to boil eggs. I agree with the prep part. It always takes a bit longer.
Great kitchen gadget ideas, Bushra! I love my Kitchenaid mixer. I don’t have the glass bowl version but I can see how it would be useful to have if you wanted to go and zap what you’re mixing in the microwave.
Absolutely it does help. I also have the old version in our home but this one comes with more functions than the older version offered us.
Bushra, I love these kitchen gadgets. I do not have a lot of experience in the kitchen because Nancy usually makes the home cooked meals, however, the knife set looks like it could come in real handy. I look forward to your next blog!
Thank you James, I love the knife set. I don’t have the expensive version but it’s in my wish list. I use the number two I included in the list for lower budgets. I never knew having the sharper knives could save you time in the kitchen until I became a mom….LOL