22 Mouth-Watering Family Recipes For You To Enjoy
22 Awesome Recipies From Our “Family Favorites Recipe Roundup’s Participants” Bloggers. We needed 15 recipes but we ended up 22 with participation.
This is a list of our favorite family dinners. You will find a wide variety of fun dishes you can try for yourself in these listings. There is something to satisfy every taste. Everyone is excited to share their family recipe!
My favorite Family recipe ” Chicken Curry” Made By My Mother.
Here you go with the Recipe:
Directions For Chicken Curry Family Recipe
1- Heat oil in a pan then add cinnamon sticks, cloves, and garlic.
2- Add onion and fry until their color turned light brown. Stir occasionally.
3- Mix all the spices in a cup and add 3 TBS of water to make a past.
4- Add the paste to the pan, stir fry till oil gets separated.
5- Add chicken pieces and cook in the spices for five minutes to seal the chicken.
6- Add 2 cups of water and salt to taste.
7- Cook for another 20 minutes and there you have it a yummy Pakistani dish ready.
Need Free Meal Planner, Click Here to download!
These Are The Family Recipes From Our 22 Awesome Participants!!!
- Sarah from Garden Full of Dreams contributed her family favorite recipe for Tuscan White Bean Soup
- Jenny, from Jenny’s Colorful Life, contributed one of her most popular recipes for this delicious beef stroganoff. Add a little Russian flair to your dinner table with this hearty meal that is sure to please your entire family.
- Jacqueline from Mama’s Real Meals submits her Sausage and Vegetable Sheetpan Dinner. This is a wonderful one-dish meal that is the perfect alternative to a traditional casserole. Quick and easy preparation with simple ingredients is sure to make this a winner at your table.
- Amanda from Dinner of Herbs shared her family recipe for a hearty meal of Roasted Sweet Potatoes Bell Peppers, and Asparagus You can make variations of this dish for any meal of the day. It is so versatile.
- Jessi from The Coffee Mom submitted a deliciously wrapped Fried Taco Triangle family recipe. If you fry it and it is a taco, it is a win in my book 🙂
- Tasheena from The Cinnamon Mom has a delicious and healthy family recipe for Salmon Pita Pockets. It would be a perfect one-dish meal because everything is rolled up into one.
- Jenn from One Hoppy Momma has contributed one of her family favorite recipes. This is a low carb dish and it has all of the flavors of an egg roll without the wrapper. Stop by her blog for the full recipe and make it a healthy addition to your dinner lineup. Delicious Low Carb Deconstructed Egg Roll
- Cassie from White Sands and Cool Breezes contributed a low-carb quick and easy last-minute parmesan chicken recipe. This is perfect for those nights when you don’t have anything planned and you want to whip up something delicious and fast.
- Mariah from The Simple Parent shared a very delicious Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Dump Cake. Slow cookers are a big thing in our house and it is nice to have something sweet and delicious cooking all day in your kitchen in the slow cooker. This recipe is sure to please!
- Michelle from Blessings by Me contributed this Delicious Chocolate Éclair Cake. I have personally tried this and it is a simple recipe your children would enjoy helping you make.
- The Curious Frugal has a mouthwatering recipe for Healthy Pumpkin Scones with Maple Glaze that looks like a good Fall snack.
- Warm your heart this Fall with Rigel Celeste’s Orange & Spice Sweet Tea. She blogs at Holes in Your Socks and shares her Grandma’s delicious recipe.
- Hannah and Becca, sisters who run These Lovely Acres share a delicious Dairy Free Garlic Basil Pesto. There is a nice twist on traditional ingredients, check it out!
- The Queen of Quark has a sweet Baked Quark Mango Cheesecake recipe
- Brenda from Brenda Loves Sharing has a tangy Lemon Pepper Tilapia.
- Denise from Denisesultanfuss.com gives us the recipe for this high-nutrient Spinach-Basil Whole 30 Pesto.
- Nicole from The Professional Mom Project is listing one of her family favorites called Easy Honey Baked Chicken with Veggies and Quinoa
- Kristine from Krisbee Mommy shared fun and colorful recipe for Stuffed Bell Peppers.
- Liba from Libarah blog posted a delicious Vanilla Sponge Cake. For those of us in the US, have your scales and google units pages pulled up to convert from the metric.
- Check out Liba’s other fun recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Devinder from Fabulous Fifty-five shares a cool, refreshing Strawberry-Banana dessert.
- from Indians Abroad Desi Videsh Me has a delicious Prawn Masala that would be a fun, colorful addition to anyone’s dinner menu.
We sincerely hope you enjoy making some of these recipes. The recipe rut is officially over! Let us know if we should do that again?
Dear Participants, feel free to link this post on your blog or share on your social media!!!
PIN IT FOR LATER
Sarah and I are very thankful to all of our 22 participants. Now it’s time to pin this and share it.